Follow what lights you up and you'll light up the world. - Rebecca Campbell

I'm Jenn, with 2 n's. Mother of a little superhero, wife, coffee obsessed, lover of life, photography, music, healthy living, nature, food. I have a passion for all the beauty in this world & striving to be the best me possible. Here you will find recipe ideas, mom life posts, photos taken by me & anything else that crosses my crazy mind.


Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Cucumber Salad

 
The recipe calls for:
4 cucumbers
4 tbs plain fat-free greek yogurt
1 tbs fresh dill, chopped
1 tbs white wine vinegar
1/2 tsp sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1/4 tsp garlic powder
 
-- Peel, seed and slice the cucumbers as seen in the photo.
-- In a bowl mix all the ingredients, minus the cucumber.  Once the sauce is mixed good, add the cucumbers and toss.
-- When eating as leftovers just be sure to mix it up again.
 
Enjoy this refreshing side dish on a hot day!

No comments:

Post a Comment