Follow what lights you up and you'll light up the world. - Rebecca Campbell

I'm Jenn, with 2 n's. Mother of a little superhero, wife, coffee obsessed, lover of life, photography, music, healthy living, nature, food. I have a passion for all the beauty in this world & striving to be the best me possible. Here you will find recipe ideas, mom life posts, photos taken by me & anything else that crosses my crazy mind.


Monday, April 13, 2015

Black Bean Hummus Wrap

 
HUMMUS
 
The recipe calls for:
2 cans of black beans, rinsed
2 garlic cloves or a spoonful of already minced garlic
2 jalapenos
1 tbs honey
salt & pepper to taste
 
-- Put all the ingredients into a food processor and you have hummus! Super easy! :)
 
I actually didn't add salt to mine, but the recipe says to and also I used the seeds to the jalapenos so it was extra spicy. I love spicy food, plus it helps me drink more water.
 
I am using the hummus for wraps this week for my lunches. The wrap is only 100 calories, it has flax seed in it. I just cooked up some zucchini and red peppers in a pan. I am going to switch it up each day, one day all veggies, one day maybe add cheese or just some lunch meat and hummus.
 
My brother has made this a few times as a dip with healthy dipping options. So delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment