Follow what lights you up and you'll light up the world. - Rebecca Campbell

I'm Jenn, with 2 n's. Mother of a little superhero, wife, coffee obsessed, lover of life, photography, music, healthy living, nature, food. I have a passion for all the beauty in this world & striving to be the best me possible. Here you will find recipe ideas, mom life posts, photos taken by me & anything else that crosses my crazy mind.


Tuesday, May 15, 2012

White Pizza: Final Product

Here's a photo of the yummy, but healthy white pizza I made the other day.  It smells & tastes just as good as it looks.  It's become one of my new favorites. It's easy & quick to make.  I admit I have made it three times already. If you like white pizza you will love these english muffin pizzas, I promise!  For me, pizza is a huge weakness & it's something I definitely crave a lot.  Now with this healthier recipe I can enjoy pizza guilt free & so can you!  Want to know the ingredients & how to make it?  See blog post "White Pizza With A Healthy Twist".


What do you crave?

2 comments:

  1. They look AWESOME!! Let's make these one day in the near future!

    ReplyDelete