Follow what lights you up and you'll light up the world. - Rebecca Campbell

I'm Jenn, with 2 n's. Mother of a little superhero, wife, coffee obsessed, lover of life, photography, music, healthy living, nature, food. I have a passion for all the beauty in this world & striving to be the best me possible. Here you will find recipe ideas, mom life posts, photos taken by me & anything else that crosses my crazy mind.


Monday, December 31, 2012

NYE

Forget new year resolutions and just make everyday the best possible.  Every day is a gift and every day should matter.  A new year may be a fresh start to some, but taking care of yourself should be all the time not just after the ball drops.  So be the healthiest you can all year round, don't just have a resolution to do things different, put so much pressure on yourself and then be discouraged when you don't follow through.  Just do your best every day, that's all we can do.  Even if it's just eating a healthy breakfast or going on a walk on your lunch break.  Every little bit matters, you matter.

I hope everyone has a safe, healthy and happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment