Follow what lights you up and you'll light up the world. - Rebecca Campbell

I'm Jenn, with 2 n's. Mother of a little superhero, wife, coffee obsessed, lover of life, photography, music, healthy living, nature, food. I have a passion for all the beauty in this world & striving to be the best me possible. Here you will find recipe ideas, mom life posts, photos taken by me & anything else that crosses my crazy mind.


Sunday, March 24, 2013

Leftovers Inspiration: A Different Kind Of Coleslaw




The recipe calls for:
10 oz coleslaw mix
1/4 cup jalapeño ranch dressing
2 tbsp taco sauce
few dashes of chili powder
few dashes of cumin
few dashes of garlic powder
dash of lime juice
dash of salt & pepper

-- Combine all the items for the dressing and then mix it well with the coleslaw mix.

Super easy and very tasty!








The only unhealthy part of this is the ranch dressing, but it's a great vegetable side dish and fun for summer BBQ's.  You could also use light dressing or 1/3 cup if you don't mind coleslaw with a little less dressing.

Jalapeño ranch dressing is hard to find, but you could use light ranch and then add cut up jalapeños which would be just as good.  I just used what I have so you can do the same and make it your own.


No comments:

Post a Comment