Follow what lights you up and you'll light up the world. - Rebecca Campbell

I'm Jenn, with 2 n's. Mother of a little superhero, wife, coffee obsessed, lover of life, photography, music, healthy living, nature, food. I have a passion for all the beauty in this world & striving to be the best me possible. Here you will find recipe ideas, mom life posts, photos taken by me & anything else that crosses my crazy mind.


Thursday, June 6, 2013

Are You A Dessert Lover?


+
=
 
 
Just a few ingredients and about only 170 calories depending on how much fat-free cool whip you add to it.  To me it was just as satisfying as a restaurant dessert, but about 1,000 calories less.  I freeze the cool whip so it's kind of like ice cream which is something I crave very often especially with the warmer weather now.
 
Heat the fiber brownie (any flavor you like) in the microwave for about 15 seconds, scoop on some fat-free cool whip and indulge in this healthy dessert option!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment