Follow what lights you up and you'll light up the world. - Rebecca Campbell

I'm Jenn, with 2 n's. Mother of a little superhero, wife, coffee obsessed, lover of life, photography, music, healthy living, nature, food. I have a passion for all the beauty in this world & striving to be the best me possible. Here you will find recipe ideas, mom life posts, photos taken by me & anything else that crosses my crazy mind.


Saturday, July 13, 2013

Motivation In Full Gear

So I haven't updated lately, been pretty busy but I have been eating very good and started at a gym about three weeks ago.  My exercise motivation is back!  Eating healthy is easier for me than working out, but once I started at the gym I couldn't stop.  I have been feeling really good about myself and even better I can notice a different in my body and so can others.

I hope you all are keeping up with your healthy living!  I will have some new recipes posted soon!

  • Baked/Grilled Sweet Potatoes
  • Broccoli Slaw Salad
  • And many more!

Keep focused.  Make smart choices.  You got this!

No comments:

Post a Comment