Follow what lights you up and you'll light up the world. - Rebecca Campbell

I'm Jenn, with 2 n's. Mother of a little superhero, wife, coffee obsessed, lover of life, photography, music, healthy living, nature, food. I have a passion for all the beauty in this world & striving to be the best me possible. Here you will find recipe ideas, mom life posts, photos taken by me & anything else that crosses my crazy mind.


Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Product of the Week

I have been trying to find food that is high in protein because I need protein every meal for the baby.  I am not eating a lot of processed foods, but this is one of my exceptions.  It's naturally flavored so no added artifical crap that's bad for you.  It's perfect for on the go, has 8 grams of protein, high in fiber, lots of vitamins including folic acid for fellow soon to be moms and it is only 190 calories.  This oatmeal is made with multi-grain quinoa and comes in a few different flavors.  My favorite so far is the maple brown sugar crunch, great flavor and I love the nuts you add to it.  Other kinds they have are cranberry almond and cinnamon raisen pecan.  They come in a two pack and you can find them in the cereal aisle.
 
Try it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment