Follow what lights you up and you'll light up the world. - Rebecca Campbell

I'm Jenn, with 2 n's. Mother of a little superhero, wife, coffee obsessed, lover of life, photography, music, healthy living, nature, food. I have a passion for all the beauty in this world & striving to be the best me possible. Here you will find recipe ideas, mom life posts, photos taken by me & anything else that crosses my crazy mind.


Monday, February 24, 2014

Product of the Week

  
This smoothie is only 100 calories and requires no blender or added ingredients.  The directions say to heat it in the microwave for a little, but I just let it sit out for a little and it's good to drink.  These are a good source of vitamin C and very easy for people on the go.  They taste great.  The only downfall I saw was you can't really use a straw, more so a spoon since the packaging isn't deep enough.
 
I do like the Yoplait smoothies better but this is another smoothie option that is easier to just grab and go.

No comments:

Post a Comment