Follow what lights you up and you'll light up the world. - Rebecca Campbell

I'm Jenn, with 2 n's. Mother of a little superhero, wife, coffee obsessed, lover of life, photography, music, healthy living, nature, food. I have a passion for all the beauty in this world & striving to be the best me possible. Here you will find recipe ideas, mom life posts, photos taken by me & anything else that crosses my crazy mind.


Sunday, August 12, 2012

A Tasty Snack Idea

Here's an idea for a healthy, easy and flavorful snack!  In the picture are some garlic water crackers and a Light Laughing Cow cheese triangle.  There are many flavors to choose from.  Some types are blue cheese, swiss, garlic & herb, the one pictured and a few others.  The mozzarella sundried tomato and basil is only 35 calories a triangle.  You can't beat that!  You could also use whole grain pita chips (I recommend Stacy's Pita Chips) or any other cracker type that you like.  It's a great little treat or even a healthier version of cheese and crackers to put out when you have people over.  It would pair great with a nice glass of wine. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment