Follow what lights you up and you'll light up the world. - Rebecca Campbell

I'm Jenn, with 2 n's. Mother of a little superhero, wife, coffee obsessed, lover of life, photography, music, healthy living, nature, food. I have a passion for all the beauty in this world & striving to be the best me possible. Here you will find recipe ideas, mom life posts, photos taken by me & anything else that crosses my crazy mind.


Friday, January 24, 2014

Grilling Burgers In The Winter

Who says you can't grill a good burger during the cold months?  Not me!  Instead of freezing outside in the snow, use a grilling pan.  We have a cast iron grill pan that works great for this.

I try to stay away from beef and red meat so grilling chicken burgers is usually my go to.  Simply by adding a great spice to the chicken patty makes it more enjoyable and not bland.  Just add some to each side of the patty and grill it.  Here are some of the favorite spices used in my house:



 Healthier Options:  Skip the bun or the cheese, or both! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment