Follow what lights you up and you'll light up the world. - Rebecca Campbell

I'm Jenn, with 2 n's. Mother of a little superhero, wife, coffee obsessed, lover of life, photography, music, healthy living, nature, food. I have a passion for all the beauty in this world & striving to be the best me possible. Here you will find recipe ideas, mom life posts, photos taken by me & anything else that crosses my crazy mind.


Monday, April 7, 2014

Baked Potato On The Grill

HAPPY MONDAY!


Did you start grilling yet?  I have!  Here is a smiple recipe for making a baked potato on the grill...

The recipe calls for:
potato
olive oil
spray butter
fat-free greek yogurt

-- Clean the potato and poke a few holes in it.  Cover with a paper towel and microwave for 3 minutes, more if it's a bigger potato.
-- Spread some olive oil on the potato and wrap in foil.  If you want more of a grill taste skip the foil.
-- Grill the potato away from the fire while cooking everything else on the grill.
-- Slice it open, spray a little butter and a dabble of greek yogurt.

Greek yogurt is the perfect substitute for sour cream. It's way more healthy, has zero fat and is a great source of protein. I really don't taste much of a difference surprisingly. I bet you could even fool the kids or your husband by just telling them it's sour cream.



No comments:

Post a Comment