Follow what lights you up and you'll light up the world. - Rebecca Campbell

I'm Jenn, with 2 n's. Mother of a little superhero, wife, coffee obsessed, lover of life, photography, music, healthy living, nature, food. I have a passion for all the beauty in this world & striving to be the best me possible. Here you will find recipe ideas, mom life posts, photos taken by me & anything else that crosses my crazy mind.


Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Sodium Free Seasonings

I have been really cautious of the amount of salt I am consuming because I don't want to retain a lot of water weight during this pregnancy.  I found some salt free seasonings and have used them on steak and chicken this past week.  They have 14 different kinds: spicy, lemon pepper, italian, etc. 

Check out the website to see all the different flavor options:
14 Salt-Free Seasonings


When I grilled steak the other day I used the garlic and herb seasoning and yesterday I used the chicken seasoning for my chicken.  I don't taste a difference with the missing salt in the seasoning.  It worked great for both meats and I will definitely be getting some more kinds to try.  The chicken made great leftovers for a salad today...


No comments:

Post a Comment