Follow what lights you up and you'll light up the world. - Rebecca Campbell

I'm Jenn, with 2 n's. Mother of a little superhero, wife, coffee obsessed, lover of life, photography, music, healthy living, nature, food. I have a passion for all the beauty in this world & striving to be the best me possible. Here you will find recipe ideas, mom life posts, photos taken by me & anything else that crosses my crazy mind.


Sunday, April 17, 2011

Apparently I Am Obsessed With Basil

SO DELICIOUS!
The recipe calls for:
olive oil
your favorite bread
tomato
basil
part skim mozzarella cheese
store bought or homemade pesto (optional)

-- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
-- Cut up the bread, tomato & cheese into slices.
-- Place the bread on a non-stick baking pan.
-- Spread a little pesto onto each slice of bread. (optional) Another option, sprinkle some olive oil on the bread.
-- Add the cheese, basil & tomato onto the bread in whatever order you prefer. Sprinkle some olive oil on top of it all.
-- Place the baking pan in the oven until bread is crispy & the cheese is slightly melted.

This is a very easy recipe & can be made for an appetizer, brunch side dish or for lunch. It was my lunch today. :)

MAKE IT! EAT IT! ENJOY IT!

1 comment: