Follow what lights you up and you'll light up the world. - Rebecca Campbell

I'm Jenn, with 2 n's. Mother of a little superhero, wife, coffee obsessed, lover of life, photography, music, healthy living, nature, food. I have a passion for all the beauty in this world & striving to be the best me possible. Here you will find recipe ideas, mom life posts, photos taken by me & anything else that crosses my crazy mind.


Saturday, April 23, 2011

Namaste

I need to make some sort of peace in my mind with all the thoughts & worries I have. Meditating has always been a struggle for me. I get itchy & anxious & my mind thinks way too much. As Julia Roberts portrayed Elizabeth Gilbert in Eat Pray Love, I know I am not the only one that finds it hard to relax during this time. I want to set a goal to let some peace in. I need to research some tips.


Who wouldn't want to feel as peaceful as this looks?

No comments:

Post a Comment