Follow what lights you up and you'll light up the world. - Rebecca Campbell

I'm Jenn, with 2 n's. Mother of a little superhero, wife, coffee obsessed, lover of life, photography, music, healthy living, nature, food. I have a passion for all the beauty in this world & striving to be the best me possible. Here you will find recipe ideas, mom life posts, photos taken by me & anything else that crosses my crazy mind.


Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Just checking in...

How's everyone doing this week so far? It's only Tuesday, but we have to make the best of each day we are given. My plan after work is to try the Country Heat Beachbody workout dvd with my son. I think he will enjoy it. I hope at least so it will be easier for me to get a workout in while he's still awake. Once 8pm bedtime comes around I am so tired and it's harder for me to workout at that time. After I get him from school, I will prep the turkey meatloaf I am making for dinner and while it's in the oven dance to some good ole country music. :)

Yesterday started a new Beachbody group with my coach Valerie. I haven't been in a group for a couple months. It was so important to join the October group. The timing couldn't be more perfect. I need this now more than ever. I have done good in some of the past groups and I plan to have another one just like those. With the holidays coming up, I want to enjoy them without the stressing of "dieting". This isn't a diet which is what is great about it. It's a lifestyle and with that lifestyle I always feel better and look better. The people in the group are all so motivating and inspiring that it makes every day a little easier. Getting into a regular routine again will help me feel good, be happier and feel less guilty when I want to enjoy Thanksgiving dinner and all the Christmas festivities.

My grocery shopping over the weekend was a good start to getting on track and ready for the next 28 days with the group. I didn't get a workout in or drink shakeology on day 1 but day 2 is different. First thing this morning after I showered I blended up my latte shakeology.  Here are the ingredients:

1 scoop latte shakeology
1 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk
1/2 frozen banana
1 tbs vanilla protein powder

YUM! I am ready for what today brings. Love my superfood shake!

Water, water, water...I usually thrive at this but lately with being so busy at work and LIFE that this has been slacking. Some days an entire day at work can go by and I have only drank coffee, not okay! Today, I will be back on track with this as well. Skipped my regular coffee order this morning since I made latte shakeo and I am working on water bottle number one now. I see a jug challenge in my future this week!

I brought leftovers from a healthy dinner over the weekend for lunch today, Lasagna Stuffed Peppers. Click the link to check out the recipe! It's a winner.

That's all I have for now. More recipes to come!


good vibes,

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment