Follow what lights you up and you'll light up the world. - Rebecca Campbell

I'm Jenn, with 2 n's. Mother of a little superhero, wife, coffee obsessed, lover of life, photography, music, healthy living, nature, food. I have a passion for all the beauty in this world & striving to be the best me possible. Here you will find recipe ideas, mom life posts, photos taken by me & anything else that crosses my crazy mind.


Monday, October 10, 2016

Monday Motivation


After an amazing fall weekend away and a couple months of major slacking compared to how I was prior to vacation...it's time to get back into the full swing of things.

No one can nor has to eat extremely healthy every meal of every day. It's a balancing act. I firmly believe that. For the most part when I'm on track I can balance this very well. The one part I seem to lack when it comes to the daily grind of it all is the exercise. I know I can do it. I have, a million times over. There was a time in my life I went to the gym every day and loved it. I don't have time, the money or the babysitter to do this now though so adjustments need to be made to still get what I need daily within my means.

I have the discipline, the desire and the motivation. In the summer I worked out 21 straight days in a row. This is something I have never done before in my life and I did this at my heaviest weight. I don't believe it's necessary to do it without any rest days or breaks but proving to myself I can made me proud.

Next week I start a group with my beach body coach, so this week I am preparing for that. I want to get into the groove of it all again which includes protein shakes/shakeology, working out, drinking enough water, food prep/meal planning and healthy grocery shopping.

I got a free 3 day pass to the gym by my work and I will be going there today through Wednesday. This is jump start my motivation for exercise. I made a protein shake for my breakfast today. I will concentrate on my water intake and make a point to drink even when I am busy at work. The next few dinners are planned for my family. I am ready!

I figured I would do a variety of exercises this week. The gym during my lunch break is one, some lifting at home and walking with Parker after school since it should be nice outside. I will be getting a new beach body workout dvd in the mail later this week called Country Heat. I like to have a good variety of workout dvds so I don't get bored and a plus is Parker should like this one since he loves dancing and country music. It can sometimes be hard being home with him and trying to get a good workout in. He loves to be on top of me, such a mama's boy, which I am not complaining about. This dvd should keep us both moving while also having fun.

Time to fall back in love with myself because I deserve to. Whose with me?

Keep a look out for some healthy recipes...


good vibes,

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment