Follow what lights you up and you'll light up the world. - Rebecca Campbell

I'm Jenn, with 2 n's. Mother of a little superhero, wife, coffee obsessed, lover of life, photography, music, healthy living, nature, food. I have a passion for all the beauty in this world & striving to be the best me possible. Here you will find recipe ideas, mom life posts, photos taken by me & anything else that crosses my crazy mind.


Thursday, March 10, 2011

Starbucks - Free Treats!

Starbucks celebrated their 40th anniversary this week, congrats! Personally I don't know what I'd do without my non-fat mocha's from Starbucks. They keep me sane. New treats were added to the menu and they are low in calories! Today until Saturday from 2-5pm with the purchase of a drink you can get a free petite treat. The new treats include different cake pops, mini cup cakes, sweet squares and a red velvet whoopie pie. Click here for the descriptions. They all look amazing and I know the whoopie pie and s'mores cake pop taste amazing. The whoopie pie was better then the cake pop though in my opinion. All the treats are under 200 calories, some under 180.


They also have a new logo and at first I didn't think I would like it, but it's growing on me. I look forward to what their holiday version will look like with the new logo.


Get your asses to Starbucks!! How can you say no to free food? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment