Follow what lights you up and you'll light up the world. - Rebecca Campbell

I'm Jenn, with 2 n's. Mother of a little superhero, wife, coffee obsessed, lover of life, photography, music, healthy living, nature, food. I have a passion for all the beauty in this world & striving to be the best me possible. Here you will find recipe ideas, mom life posts, photos taken by me & anything else that crosses my crazy mind.


Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Start of Something Good

I always wanted to paint. It seemed very therapeutic and fun. Ever since the show Work of Art on Bravo it's  been on my mind. Art is such a beautiful thing. Photography has always been something I was passionate about. I am constantly taking pictures. But with being out of work I decided to go for it. To try something new! I went to Michaels yesterday and got a lot of supplies. I didn't get an easel just yet because I was unsure how I would like painting in general. Turns out I love it. An easel will definitely be something I purchase in the future.

This is my very first painting. I am excited to do all different kinds of paintings within some time. I wanted to start with something basic though.


5 comments:

  1. Very nice! My office really likes it. We all agree we love the colors. Word. -Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen this is great! And I LOVE trees/branches, etc. so I like it even more!

    ReplyDelete