Follow what lights you up and you'll light up the world. - Rebecca Campbell

I'm Jenn, with 2 n's. Mother of a little superhero, wife, coffee obsessed, lover of life, photography, music, healthy living, nature, food. I have a passion for all the beauty in this world & striving to be the best me possible. Here you will find recipe ideas, mom life posts, photos taken by me & anything else that crosses my crazy mind.


Thursday, February 4, 2016

Wake up call

I feel so tired this morning and I got more sleep than normal. How could this be possible?

Surprisingly I feel more awake after a good workout. Did I workout this morning? No. Did I last night? No. That is why I'm so tired. I plan to tonight but just missing yesterday got me like 😔💤
That is my wake up call, no slacking because this feeling right now sucks. I don't want to feel tired at 8am. I have work to do, a toddler to run after, dinner to make, bath to give and prep for the next day. There's no time to be tired. 

Drank my shake this morning and plan to chug some water when I get into work. I have to wake this body up!


need to remember this!

Good vibes,

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment