Follow what lights you up and you'll light up the world. - Rebecca Campbell

I'm Jenn, with 2 n's. Mother of a little superhero, wife, coffee obsessed, lover of life, photography, music, healthy living, nature, food. I have a passion for all the beauty in this world & striving to be the best me possible. Here you will find recipe ideas, mom life posts, photos taken by me & anything else that crosses my crazy mind.


Friday, February 5, 2016

Who loves pizza night?

Wow! Brown rice pizza crust, who would've thought to do this? I just saw the recipe on the box of brown rice and had to try it! Perfect for our pizza night! This officially has beaten my quinoa pizza crust. I'm in foodie love! This is going to be my go to pizza crust from now on. Can't wait to use different toppings next time and maybe even add some more spices to the crust!



The recipe calls for:

1 bag of brown rice (boil in a bag, 10 minute kind or approximately 2 cups)
1 cup mix of shredded part skim mozzarella cheese/parmasean cheese 
oregano
2 eggs, beaten

-- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and spray a baking pan. 
-- Mix all ingredients above in a bowl and spread onto the baking pan. 
-- Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and add toppings. I just used a chunky mariana sauce, some shredded cheese and sprinkled some dry basil. 
-- Bake for an additional 10 minutes. 

Enjoy!!! Seriously so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment